Once you have seen a property that you wish to take we will require the following:
- Security Deposit in Full – Bank transfer or Credit/Debit card only
- One month’s rent in advance
- Previous Landlord reference
- Employment reference
- Bank Statement x 3 months
- PPS Numbers for all Tenants
- Photo ID for all Tenants i.e. Passport/Driving Licence
If you are currently a homeowner and have not rented previously an up to date mortgage statement and character reference will suffice.
The responsibility is for the tenant to contact the relevant utility companies to inform them of all changes to the property and commencement of the tenancy. Readings, MPRN and GPRN will be provided by the office for the various Utility Company.
Please note that any personal items or furniture which you move into the property are NOT covered by the Landlords contents insurance policy. It is advisable to arrange appropriate cover. If required, we have information on this service.
Please note the deposit secures the property, subject to Landlord approval and satisfactory references.